09 Dec Family Yoga for PTSD
Family Yoga for PTSD
First Sunday of Every Month 6:30–7:30 p.m.
*Experience the healing effects of yoga and pranayama with Operation Compassionate Care’s Family Yoga for PTSD.
Benefits of Family Yoga for PTSD:
· Lowers state and trait anxiety
· Improves anger management skills
· Increases self-calming ability
· Helps participants recognize and safely release emotions
· Brings participants back to the present through reconnecting the mind and body Free for active duty military, veterans, first responders, and their families
Kaya Yoga Remedy 15052 Edwards Street.,
Huntington Beach, CA 92647 (714) 600-6344
*Times may vary depending on room availability.